Podcast Production Internship
Applications due by July 25, 2022
The Up My Nursing Game podcast is seeking an intern who can take the lead in producing one podcast episode every quarter.
- Internship Duration: This internship requires at least a one year commitment, however this can be extended.
- Compensation: This position is unpaid
Roles and Responsibilities
Each podcast episode consists of an interview with an expert in the healthcare team. The role of the intern will be to see the episode production through from brainstorming topics to release. The following are a list of tasks that will be required for each episode:
- Brainstorm episode topics
- Reach out to potential guests
- Create an episode outline/script
- Record the episodes via Zoom with Annie and the guest
- Write the objectives, show notes, and three question test for listeners to receive CE credit
Required Skills and Experience
- Currently pursuing a nursing degree (ADN, BSN, MSN, etc.) or a registered nurse
- Strong commitment to lifelong learning, evidence based practice, and developing positive interprofessional relationships
- Differentiate your CV by showing a strong commitment to education and team building
- Unique opportunity for networking
- Exposure to relevant, real-life nursing topics
- Flexible hours
- Fully remote
Email annie [at] upmynursinggame [dot] com with the following
- Your CV
- Why you would make a good addition to the Up My Nursing Game podcast (no more than a half page)
- Your social media handles on Instagram, Twitter, etc.